STATER is a company that provides financial services to companies, professionals and private individuals. Accounts department organisation and operation services. Tax support services,, regarding all tax issues. Labour and insurance support services for employers and employees.
Specialised services (reports) to entrepreneurs and investors , in relation to the establishment, retention and transfer of their companies. Specialised services (reports) to private individuals in relation to the preservation and management of their wealth and living standards.
STATER organises its services by employing adequate staff. Our staff’s continuous training and being kept well-informed is the corner-stone of our services.
STATER’s facilities are equipped with electronic systems and applications which are regularly upgraded. As far as legal, accounting and tax issues are concerned, our clients’relationships with the market and State are facilitated and kept to a high level.
- Keeping of Accounting Books for companies and professionals.
- Conducting of all required internal audits.
- Notifying, in a timely and reliable manner, entrepreneurs with respect to their company's financial obligationstowards the market and the State.
- Constantly monitoring the company’s results (gains / losses) throughout the year.
-Presenting and implementing proposals in order to improve the accounting procedures.
- Ensuring that the Code of Tax Reporting of Transactions is properly observed.
- Preparing the periodic VAT, Wages Tax etc. statements.
- Calculating the annual income tax.
- Calculating the annual property tax.
- Presenting proposals in order to improve the level of direct and indirect taxes.
- Preparing the formation of tax-free reserves and other tax discounts and reductions, wherever applicable.
- Preparing and supporting tax audits
- Drafting employment contracts for the personnel of companies or professionals.
- Submitting lists of personnel to the Labour Inspection authority.
- Calculating monthly payroll and tax deductions.
- Drafting the necessary documents for the termination of employment contracts.
- Providing consulting services on issues pertaining to the insurance of personnel, entrepreneurs or professionals.
33 A. Lazaraki Street
Monday to Friday
08.00 - 16.00
18.00 - 21.00